Monday, November 23, 2009

Island Hopping to Formosa



Formosa, the Portuguese word for "Beautiful Island"

"Taiwan Will Touch Your Heart"

Mostly stayed in Taipei with the last day making a trip up to Danshui to see Candy and Fanny :)

Thursday
Happy Family
Beitou Hot Springs
Shilin (Food) Night Market
Luxy 

Friday
Yonghe
Jodie's Cooking Class
Shilin Night Market
Primo

Saturday
Ximending
Taipei 101- Spark
Party World


Sunday
Gongguan
Wufenpu
Danshui

Monday
Candy's House in Danshui!
lao jie
jay chou's elementary school campus
college campus
riding along danshui/fishermen's wharf on a motoche (motorbike) with Candy and Fanny
flight back to Hong Kong


Coming back to Taiwan made me nostalgic of all the good times I had during my Taiwan trip in 2007. I re-visited some places but made new memories with new people this time around.  I came home and found that my roommate has been taking care of my plant while I was gone and making sure it was getting sunlight. Best roommate ever! 


Taiwanese Streetart

I have found you at last. Asahi Peach Asahi Grape, and Asahi Cantaloupe. 4% alc.

bathroom picture before heading out

in the mountains heading to Jodie's cooking class
out and about

No comments:

Post a Comment